Please, feel free to share this page, using the buttons on the left – Thank you.
Everyone knows that water is an essential component to every aspect of life and beauty is no different.
We often hear that “Beauty comes from within” and that outward beauty is actually a reflection of inner health and wellness.
Premature ageing is the result of dehydration.
When you drink micro-clustered water you are hydrating your cells so they are able to rejuvenate, making the skin more soft, smooth, supple and youthful.
Whilst the body is most healthiest when alkaline, our skin PH should ideally be around 6.0ph.
Your Kangen Water Machine produces 7 types of water that can be used for various applications – Kangen Beauty Water being one of them!
Beauty Water has a pH level of 6.0 and can be used externally on your skin to make it feel soft moisturised and hydrated in the same way that creams or lotions would, but. more importantly, without the added chemicals.
Kangen Beauty Water is astringent and oxidative.
Kangen Water cause the contraction of body tissues (which then tightens, softens and provides an environment for healing) which is perfect in the treatment of many common skins conditions known today.
The slightly acidic pH allows it to firm and tone the skin, helping to keep it looking young and youthful and drastically reducing the ageing process!
Beauty Water can be used throughout the day, with the use of a spray, on the skin – even over make-up – to refresh and re-hydrate, when used regularly, the results are phenomenal!
Also when used instead of, or with, conditioner, it will tighten your scalp, detangles, stimulates growth and brings a brilliant shine to your hair.
Kangen Beauty Water has had such impressive results that Stephan Massonat, the renowned make-up artist for Lancome in Hollywood, recommends Kangen Water to all his celebrity clients!
If it’s good enough for them, then surely, it’s worth a try – you will not be disappointed.
2. HAIR CONDITIONER: Spray your hair after showering as this conditions your hair and ry not to use conditioner of any kind as this coats the hair.
3. TONE SKIN: Use as a final rinse in a shower or bath and this will tone and firm skin.
4. RASHES, DIAPER/NAPPY RASH: Spray on the skin to soothe and heal rashes, includes diaper/nappy rash.
5. PETS: Bathe your pets for a more lustrous coat.
6. PLANTS: Water ALL your indoor and outdoor plants for vigorous growth. It can also revive dying plants.
7. EGGS & PASTA: Use to boil eggs and pasta.
8. FREEZING FOOD: Spray on foods before freezing, this includes fish and shrimp so that the foods do not lose its flavor.
9. ANTHOCYANINS: For washing and preparing fruits and vegetables containing anthocyanin: plums, grapes, cherries, strawberries, red cabbage, eggplant, soy beans, asparagus.
10. FABRIC SOFTENER: Use in the rinse cycle during laundry. Use 1 gallon per load.
11. EYEGLASSES: Clean the lenses.
12. REPLACE WINDEX: Replace all window and mirror cleaners with Beauty Water.
13. HARDWOOD FLOORS & CERAMIC TILE: For polishing and housecleaning: hardwood floors, ceramic tiles, etc. nagic uk kangen uk
Additional Skin Condition remedies:
Condition – Acne:
1. Rinse thoroughly with pH 11.5 Strong Alkaline Water and remove all excess oils from the skin. 2. Use non-soap cleanser and pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water. 3. Dab pH 2.5 Strong Acidic Water with a cotton bud or pad on any and all active blemishes or broken skin. 4. Tone with pH 4-6 Water in a bottle with a spray mister. 5. Repeat morning and before retiring. 6. Tone multiple times per day to keep your skin hydrated.
Condition – Eczema and Psoriasis:
1. Rinse with pH 11.5 Strong Alkaline Water to remove excess oils from the skin. 2. Cleanse with non-soap cleanser and pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water. 3. With a cotton swab dab 2.5 Strong Acid Water on any broken skin. 4. Tone with 5.5 Beauty Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mister. 5. Repeat morning and before retiring. 6. Tone multiple times per day to keep skin hydrated.
Condition – Rashes and Burns:
1. Rinse with pH 11.5 Strong Alkaline Water to remove all excess oils from the skin. 2. Use a non-soap cleanser and pH 4-5 Mild Acidic Water. 3. With a cotton swab/pad dab 2.5 Strong Acid Water on any broken skin. 4. Tone with pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mister. 5. Repeat morning and retiring. 6. Tone multiple times per day to keep skin hydrated.
Condition – Diaper/Nappy Rash:
1. Cleanse with non-soap cleanser and pH 4-5 Mild Acidic Water & pat dry. 2. With a cotton swab dab 2.5pH Strong Acid Water on any broken skin and leave to dry. 3. Hydrate the skin with pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mist setting. 4. Repeat after each diaper/nappy change. Diaper/Nappy rash begins with urine and feces that are too acidic. To prevent diaper/nappy rash begin by making certain that your baby is properly hydrated with pH 8.5-9.5 Alkaline Drinking Water. Next replace baby wipes with a container filled with soft cloths or unbleached paper towels and Mild Acidic Water. Use to cleanse diaper/nappy area each time you change your baby, pat dry and then apply a very fine mist to the skin. This assists in keeping the pH of the skin balanced.